Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Welcome new followers, Chuck and Aneeke.  It's always nice to log on and find a new follower!

Today was a productive day.  We got the floor on the front porch painted and almost all of the trim.  It's pretty much a done deal!  Hopefully tomorrow we can finish up the remaining trim. I need a little painting gadget to finish some areas that a regular paint brush doesn't work well.   Tomorrow, we're going to put the chairs back and maybe a vase or two of flowers, then I intend to turn the fan on and sit out there any read my book for a little while.

After we finished the painting, I gave us both a haircut.  Another accomplishment!  After that, Al finished mowing the pasture!  That's such a big job, to finish it is cause for celebration.  So I'm having a vodka tonic to celebrate his good work!

We're getting closer to actually listing the house.  We have chosen a Realtor, and now we just need to get a few more things done.  We really need to list it while everything is green and pretty, but we just keep finding more things that need doing!  I may go ahead and put it on Zillow for now and see if anything happens.

I am so disappointed to find out my Pillars of the Earth mini series that we were watching through Netflix was only the first 2 episodes!  We came inside for a break today and were looking forward to watching episode 3 and it wasn't there.  I know it's playing on Tv but I guess just one episode a week, so I guess I'll have to wait for the rest.  I did buy the book and it's loaded on my E-reader, so I started it today. 


1 comment:

  1. I bet I can hear you scream all the way down here in Louisiana if someone wants to come see the house.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments. We love to read them! To contact me directly you can send e-mail to rvtravels2@yahoo.com