Wednesday, July 28, 2010

We Did It!

I listed the house on Zillow.com.   We are not ready for a showing, but I listed in their "Make Me Move" site.   I dont' think we'll get much response since we are in a small town and with the housing market the way it is, but at least it's a first step. Now, if someone calls and wants to come see the house....I'm going to.....scream!!

My number one helper (Al) has informed me that he's taking the day off until he gets his belly full at the country buffet!  I explained I wanted to finish the painting on the porch first, but he's not budging.  We really needed to get some new paint brushes anyway, so I guess he wins that battle!  I think I wore him out yesterday.  He finished mowing the pasture after we painted and while I was having a little nap. :)  Okay, my secret's out.


3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the house sale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you list it, they will come. At least that's what we'll hope for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! I hope!!

    Cindy and Walker

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments. We love to read them! To contact me directly you can send e-mail to rvtravels2@yahoo.com