We've been trying to plan another camping trip and were thinking of trying someplace new and different.
However, we both kept remembering the wonderful ocean breezes that kept us so nice and cool in Keaton Beach. The temperatures here at home are pushing 90 degrees and the humidity is high. It's hot, muggy, and sticky. Summer has arrived in south Georgia.
Anyway, I called yesterday to see if our favorite site at Keaton Beach was available (it was), so now all we have to do is decide when to go. We thought about leaving tomorrow but the weather forecast is calling for thundershowers the next few days. We don't mind a few light rains, but do not want to travel during bad weather. So at this time, it's still up in the air.
What we should do is stay home and get work on clutter and getting the house ready to sell, but we have justified going :)
We thought maybe we should head back to the beach now because:
1. we don't know what will happen due to the oil spill
2. kids will be out of school soon and that will bring more crowds.
3. it will be really hot very soon.