Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Visiting New Friends

Zephyrhills, Florida

We took a drive over to Lazy Days yesterday to meet Gin and Syl and get the tour of their new Winnebago motorhome.

Boy is it a beauty….but you’ll have to take my word for it because I didn’t bring my camera.  It is going to be a very comfortable full time rig for them.  Lazy Days is treating them well and I’m glad because they went there after reading how much we liked doing business with them. 

All I can say is, they really  need to update their blog header!

It was very nice meeting them.  I’ve been following their blog for a while and it’s always good to meet fellow bloggers.

Al is working today, so after I have “coffee” with my best friend in Arkansas, I’ll need to get busy around here.  I had planned on putting up the tile back splash in the bathroom.  I got the tile, mastic, grout and trim pieces.  All set, right?   On the way home from Home Depot, I remembered I  no longer have a trowel or grout float to do the installation.  It never occurred to me that I no longer have these essential items!  I don’t want to have to buy this, so I’m trying to figure out where I can borrow them.

 

This Burrowing Owl is my picture of the day

IMG_7746

7 comments:

  1. Your picture of the day is a real hoot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coffee and Skype?? What a great picture of the owl. I've never even been able to see one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In our journey to go full time, we ended up buying some items that we had just gotten rid of or put in long term storage.

    I feel your pain. ;c)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe Lazy Days should put you on a retainer:) Great picture of the owl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. are there tool rental places in your area? just a thought...

    don't "forget" your camera when you get that project done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're right about our picture. We've been a bit busy. It was great to meet you two and chat it up a bit. The new MH is in the work bay for the next few days getting some touch ups.
    Syl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the work Lazy Days does, are they a lot more expensive than other dealers?

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments. We love to read them! To contact me directly you can send e-mail to rvtravels2@yahoo.com