Friday, April 15, 2011

Busy Day

Today the buyers are coming to see the house for the first time.  I can’t understand how anyone would buy a house without having seen it, but they did.  Here’s hoping they like it, because even though they signed a contract,  I’m sure they could get out of it if they wanted.   The grass is all freshly mowed, the house is as clean as it can be during our moving process, and I can’t do anything else.

They will be here at 9am and then my day will be mine!

We have such a good bird viewing spot outside our bedroom window and I try to keep the feeders full.

That’s another nice thing about living in a motor home….lots of windows.

Here are a few shots I took in about three minutes time!  We have a very active feeder as you can see!

Cardinals

Female Cardinale

Cardinale

Red Breasted Woodpecker

Red Breasted Woodpecker

Tufted Titmouse

Tufted Titmouse

Blue Jay

Bluejay

Mr. Bluebird

Male Bluebird

Bluebird

Bluebird

He posed very nicely for me.  I’m sure going to miss these guys.  The Bluebirds on our property gave us over 40 babies last season and we enjoyed helping them to thrive.  I’m going to give the new owner a lesson in nest box maintenance so that they can continue to multiply!

Judy made a comment in her blog yesterday that there are no actual blue birds.  The color you see is just a reflection.  I trust her knowledge, but I’m still going to look for that blue feather!

And to end the blog in the fashion of Judy, and now Margie…… 

 

The end

Red Breasted Woodpecker

8 comments:

  1. I hope the visitation goes well. Nice bird shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck with the house visit!..hope they love it!..and you have some beautiful birds at your feeders!!!..nice photography work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos. Hope the owners visit goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great bird shots! Hope the new owners like the house!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so lucky to have those beautiful bird shots. And I like the 'end' shot.

    Hope Squeaky continues to do well.

    Anxious to hear how the new owners liked the property.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Still reading. Love the bird pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments. We love to read them! To contact me directly you can send e-mail to rvtravels2@yahoo.com