We went up to the motor home yesterday morning to check things out. I opened the refrigerator and freezer doors and felt some heat. I felt around and discovered it was the area between the freezer and refrigerator, and it was pretty darn hot.
My first thought was, on no, we are on the verge of having a fire due to our refrigerator. My second thought was, the frig is not running and the gas is disconnected.
I then noticed the switch that you turn on if you are getting too much moisture on the outside of the frig. I guessed that was where the heat was coming from. I turned it off and when we checked it later, it was perfectly cool.
I think I had seen that switch before, but frankly I had completely forgotten about it. I do not remember turning it on. I wonder if it runs off the battery when we are not plugged in. If so, that may explain our battery drain.