Thursday, June 10, 2010

Decision Made

We have been trying to figure out a new name for our blog once we start our new fulltiming Rv lifestyle.  We are not very creative but have been running through a few things.  With Blogger, you have to make sure no one else has already chosen the name you want, so what I did was "reserve" a few names. 

A few I was looking at were:
Going Fulltime
Rv Trip
Expedition RV
Rv Freedom
Rv America
Home is Where the Rv Is
RV-Wanderlust

I told you I am not very creative! Sure wish Al's dad was still alive. He would have come up with a great name!

I think we have decided to go with Rv-Wanderlust.  I think it kind of fits how Al and I have always been.  We definitely have a case of wanderlust.  We have always enjoyed just getting into the car and exploring new places.  It's sure been a lot more enjoyable since we've had "Jane", our GPS.  I think that's what our new blog will be called once we go on the road.  Now if I can only figure out how to transfer it over, or link the new blog to the old one?  Any suggestions?  Of course I am not changing anything until we officially become fulltimers and with the housing market like it is, who knows when that will be.



4 comments:

  1. I didn't know if you knew or not..Cyndi from California has a RV blog..Wanderlust...

    Let us have fun with this..pleaseeeeee it is still your final decision..of course!!

    Georgia on the Road
    Bluebird RV
    RV..Kayaking..Kitties..Adventures

    Al and Karen..Hitting the Road

    Hey I could go on all day..lol

    I too am fixing to change mine..already have one in mind.

    Just long as I have your e-mail..I don't care what you call it..I just don't want to loose touch with you guys!! lol

    Back up your blog before changing it..I have read horror stories.

    Good luck..
    Cindy and Walker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep them coming Cindy. No decisions have been made, but I "reserved" the blogger names in case I decide to use the ones I mentioned. I didn't know about another wanderlust. I guess mine was allowed because it's' Rv-Wanderlust.

    I don't want to lose touch with any of my blogger friends either, so I will not change until I can figure out how to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What you need to do is make your own domain name like we have. It still goes through the blogger hosting etc, but you get your own dot.com domain like we have...cost is only about $10 per year.

    Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kevin, I'll check it out. I think I can afford the $10.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments. We love to read them! To contact me directly you can send e-mail to rvtravels2@yahoo.com