Friday, January 08, 2010

Fulltiming Plans Kicking In?

We have had a dream of going full time in our motorhome for several years.  We made a detour to south Georgia 3 years ago to live a simpler life in the country. While we like a lot of things about Georgia we have been finding that we miss Florida. 

Circumstances may be changing for us to get on with our fulltiming RV adventure. We have some decisions to make.  We are planning on going to Tampa Wednesday for the Tampa RV Supershow.  Maybe that will be the boost we need to make some decisions.

more later...

2 comments:

  1. I just knew it! From reading your blogs and the info you sent about Florida, I just knew you were missing Florida a lot. I left Florida in 1973 and I missed it every day and am thrilled to be back. Now I'm excited to hear you may become full-timers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Florida is a special place, despite it's problems.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments. We love to read them! To contact me directly you can send e-mail to rvtravels2@yahoo.com